“Mosaic” is the art of creating images with and assemblage of small pieces of colored glass, stone, tile, or other materials. It is a technique of decorative art or interior decoration”. It is a centuries old technique that produces durable pieces of art that will stand the test of time.
What you do:
- Choose your wood base. We have an assortment of pre cut shapes to choose from – choose from animal shapes, decorative plaques, picture frames, trivets, etc.
- Choose your medium (tile, class, colors, textures) - we have lots of beautiful options.
- Plan your design
- Cut (if necessary) and glue your medium to your base
- Allow glue to dry for 24-48 hours
- Grout – we provide take home grout and instructions. Super easy!